WHY CHOOSE EDLER TO BE YOUR
bathroom cabinet supplier
HOW TO CHOOSE THE
BATHROOM CABINET SUPPLIER
BATHROOM CABINET SUPPLIER
Choosing A Right Bathroom Cabinet Supplier Is Half The Battle
All business starts with finding suppliers. Finding the right bathroom cabinet supplier for your business is a very important decision. As the saying goes, Choosing A Right Bathroom Cabinnet Supplier Is Half The Battle.
As we all know, there are many suppliers of bathroom cabinets all over the world, all you need to do is to find the one that suits you best. So at first it may be difficult to determine which provider is best for your needs.
Fortunately, as long as you keep a few key considerations in mind when choosing a bathroom cabinet supplier, we’re confident you can find the one that’s right for you.
1. Understand the bathroom vanities in your local market: Before you start looking for bathroom cabinet suppliers, you first need to be very clear about the style, structure, and price level of the bathroom vanities in your local market, and then preliminarily screen the bathroom cabinets according to your product positioning supplier. For example, you can specifically look for suppliers who are good at plywood painting bathroom cabinets but not use the pvc material. Having a clear idea of the bathroom vanity style you want will help you initially narrow down your options.
When you have determined the products you need and found some bathroom cabinet suppliers suitable for your business, then you need to consider the supplier’s supply capabilities in all aspects, including:
2. Supplier’s quality assurance and after-sales service: Selling high-quality, high-durability bathroom cabinets is the foundation for your business or brand to build word of mouth. Therefore, you need to choose suppliers who use high-quality raw materials and have mature production processes, and can provide quality commitment and after-sales guarantee for your purchased products. Remember, product quality always comes first.
3. Prices provided by bathroom cabinet suppliers: You need to have a clear positioning and pricing for the bathroom cabinets you sell, and know how much profit you need to ensure that your company can operate sustainably. Then you can roughly control your purchase cost effectively. Of course, you can’t blindly seek cheapness. All goods in the world are what you pay for.
4. A supplier with professional knowledge and experience: The supplier you choose should have extensive knowledge and experience in the bathroom cabinet industry. Because there are so many different types of panel furniture, it is best to find a supplier who specializes in bathroom cabinets, as this will ensure that you are getting the best advice and workmanship from the most specialized companies in the product.
5. Suppliers with various styles and design capabilities: If you are very satisfied with the suppliers’ prices and industry experience, then if they can continuously provide you with new styles, your business will be even more powerful. You will have more choices and even bring new products into your home market.
6. Suppliers with a clear organizational structure and good communication: Many factories are very difficult to communicate with, and sometimes even avoid your questions. But when you meet a business person who communicates well with you, is knowledgeable and responsive, it will make it easier for you to get answers to any questions or concerns, and you will feel much better.
7. The supplier should have a good reputation in the industry: Finally, when you have considered the above points. Be sure to investigate whether the bathroom vanity supplier you are considering has a bad track record or reputation issues. Collect some information from some B2B platforms or peers to understand their service and product quality. Make sure to deal with a reliable and trustworthy supplier.
Bathroom Cabinet Suppliers Recommended
So now, we will recommend 2 Chinese bathroom cabinet suppliers for you.
1. EDLER factory started in 1999 and has about twenty years of production experience. It mainly produces melamine wood grain bathroom cabinets, matte and glossy paint bathroom cabinets with particleboard and MDF as raw materials.
Their products are wholesaled to every continent in the world, and their market experience is very rich.
The price/performance ratio of their products is very good, which can be described as high quality and low price.
EDLER has a professionally trained young team, and every salesperson will do their best for their customers, and can provide you with very good after-sales protection.
Their products will be updated every month, and if you need them, they will provide you with actual renderings of the imagined products.
website : www.cnedler.com
email : email@example.com
2. RUNDEEP is a Chinese high-end bathroom cabinet export brand born in 2021. It mainly produces veneer and painted bathroom cabinets with multi-layer boards and solid wood as raw materials.
Their products have a sense of design, and the overall brand style will make you feel relaxed and happy. Their customers are mainly from Europe and Oceania.
website : www.cnrundeep.com
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Do We Recommend These Two Bathroom Cabinet Supplier?
Material Quality control
We only use the highest quality materials for our wooden boards, and each board needs to pass the quality inspection set by EDLER that is higher than the national standard. Choose the most impact-resistant, most durable plank with the lowest expansion after a 72-hour soak test. Water expansion rate <10%, 50mm impact resistance level, 3000 rpm wear resistance level.
Good materials will make your bathroom cabinets last longer, be less prone to warping, less prone to water swelling, and less prone to chipping of wood grain or painted surfaces. It means our bathroom cabinets are more durable, and your customers will have fewer and easier after-sales problems, so in the end customers get a good reputation and a prosperous business.
Laminate bathroom vanity
edge banding control
For Bathroom Cabinet Suppliers，Not only the material is very important, but the color and style of the bathroom cabinet is also very important.
We retain about 400 classic hot-selling wood grain colors, and can provide customers with about forty new colors of the current period. There are many kinds of colors, and the requirements for edge banding are very demanding. So how do we choose edge banding? For each new color product, our product team first conducts a large-scale search on the market for our edge banding tape.This process is usually completed within 7 days, and then we choose to ship it from our partner factory.
5-10 kinds of similar colors, if there is no similar color,we will not use regular black or brown, but choose a tailor-made edge band for the product. After the on-site testing of the sample edge banding tape, it matches with our wood board. Finally choose the most suitable color for this wood grain. So it can be seen that the performance of our melamine wood grain products is very natural and outstanding.
Matte paint bathroom vanity /
Glossy paint bathroom vanity control
- EDLER Bathroom Vanity Supplies
Our painted bathroom cabinet material board uses German Xiawang paint-free board as the bottom plate.
In order to make the paint more stable, each board has to be sanded twice, after two times of standing at constant temperature (more than 24 hours each time), and finally attached with two layers of PU and PE paint.
After these can be assembled into a bathroom cabinet.To sum up, I believe you how to choose your bathroom vanity suppliers. EDLER will be your undisputed choice！
WHY CHOOSE EDLER
EDLER's production process
Leave your details to get our latest
catalogue and quotation